Hello December! Are you excited for the holidays? I may or may not be acting like a 5-year-old about it. I started telling Chris in October that I couldn't wait to put up Christmas lights! So, I'm extra excited to kick off the first ever TPA Holiday Gift Guide. I've included the basic people you shop for and a variation of prices, and I truly hope you enjoy it.
Let's roll! (I'll post every Tuesday and Thursday) We'll kick it off with everyone's favorite lady - mom.
01. A lovely travel jewelry case - with her initial on it.
02. A custom phone case - maybe use the latest family photo, or help her support her favorite team.
03. Make her to-do list more beautiful with this notepad from Rifle Paper Co.
04. Get her a luxurious set of pajamas. Extra points if they're monogrammed!
05. Ice cream is appropriate any time of the year in our house. Get her an indulgent gourmet pint she hasn't tried yet! (and Jeni's does shipping!)
Image via That's Pretty Ace