TGIF! I have today and Monday off from work and I am really excited for a break, and just getting to spend quality time with my guy.
Last year at this time, we were enjoying our engagement party in my parent's backyard. It was such a fun (and crazy) time. I can't believe it's been a whole year since then!
What are you doing this labor day weekend? Any fun "last hurrahs" of summer planned?
Here are some links for your weekend:
• In case you missed it, here's JT's amazing performance at the VMA's (+ NSYNC!)
• Two tap dancers fall in love on a train.
• Obsessing over these bobby pins.
• A list of great Netflix documentaries.
• And don't forget to enter to win your own gold heart pin from ban.do!
PS... I have something VERY special planned for you all next week. I hope you all enjoy it!
Image via Vanda Vintage (originally a 1960 Jantzen's ad)