Chris and I have been really into milkshakes lately... specifically spiked ones! There's a great burger place close by our apartment (Grub, go check it out) and my favorite is Mexican Vanilla - a rich vanilla shake with rum and cinnamon. So I started Googling...
It turns out there's a very popular cocktail called a Coquito - a thick coconut & rum drink. I decided to give it a try!
Here's the recipe if you want to give it a go:
• (1) 15 oz. can of cream of coconut
• (1) 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
• (1) 12 oz. can evaporated milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
• 6 oz. white rum (or more or less depending on how you like it)
Mix thoroughly in a blender, then refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yum!!!