Happy Friday! I've had so much fun celebrating the #tpahalfbirthday... and sharing all kinds of gifts with you this week (and there's still two more to go)! Thank you to everyone who has participated so far... it's been seriously amazing hearing from you all. I hope you're having fun, and looking forward to refreshing and relaxing weekends!
Speaking of weekends... here are some links for yours:
- How the internet decoded a mysterious message left by a dying grandmother. Touching and sweet.
- Love Grace Bonney's (Design*Sponge) post about how she hid all of her TV's cords... genius.
- On a related note, isn't her rug choice amazing? It's actually an indoor/outdoor rug - perfect for her adorable fur babies.
- Taylor Swift's look for the Grammy's rocked my world. Classy and fun.
- Lastly, if any of you are in the Abilene area (or even a short road trip away) you should consider participating in the Kirk Goodwin Run. The men of Galaxy at Abilene Christian University have been putting on this 5K since 1984 in memory of Kirk Goodwin, who was lost in a car accident. This year the KGR will also offer a half-marathon! The registration fee is pennies compared to many of the runs in the DFW area, and still just as fun. The whole community gets into it, and you'll have plenty of motivators along the way! Check it out, grab a group, and go have some fun in Abilene (and grab a long island at The Beehive while you're there).
See you back here at noon for the next-to-last giveaway!
Image via That's Pretty Ace