PTL, it's Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? This afternoon, I'm giving myself the birthday treat of a mani/pedi (my feet have really been worse for wear since the half marathon...) and tonight we're attending a Rehearsal Dinner for two dear friends, and their wedding tomorrow! It warms my heart to watch two begin a new life as one, and I especially love listening to them recite their vows. Not only is it a humbling reminder of the promises Chris and I have made to each other, it's also echoes the powerful promises God has made to us: "I will not leave you. I will not forsake you. I will go before you. I will give you strength, joy, rest. I love you, child." Amen!
+ here are some links for your weekend:
- Fun printing on these wedding announcements.
- Clothe yourself – clothe your neighbor.
- 10 quick verses to turn to when you're anxious.
- Ever wondered what a baby otter is like? Adorable, that's what.
- We had a serious cold front come through here, and I'm dreaming of this. And hot chocolate. And a fire.