Thanks for joining in the java fun with me this week! It continues through the weekend, so feel free to grab a cup and/or reload the card over the next few days. It's been so much fun getting to share something so simple with each of you and be able to quietly treat one another. I just love y'all.
+ some links for your weekend:
- Made this for last night's Thanksgiving meal with our small group.... holy wow.
- Also last night, for those that asked: Slice sweet potatoes into rounds. Place cut rounds into produce bag that you bought sweet potatoes in. Pour in olive oil. Generously add salt, pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder. Hold top of bag closed and shake. Pour onto foil lined baking sheet, trying not to overcrowd the rounds. Place in oven at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until soft on the inside :)
- Precious British idioms that I wish would get "itchy feet" and come across the pond.
- I love reading people's recaps of their vacations (I must have itchy feet). This one in particular made me smile.
- Looking for a fun&pretty font? Looky here. Thanks, Molly Jacques! (PS – if you buy this and use it on something, make sure it's not anything for sale! Copyright laws and stuff.)
- Want to do something sweet for the holidays? The Humane Society of North Texas is at capacity for felines at all of their locations (you all know how much I love my Phoebe). On Amazon, they currently have a wish list going with supplies they need – and if you order off of their wish list, you can get free shipping and have it sent straight to them. Not a cat person? There's a puppy wish list, too!