+ here are some links for your weekend:
- "Human wormholes" are people who's lives manage to span over centuries by who they knew or were related to. Chris sent me this amazing article - mostly because of how much I've been wanting to watch Anastasia lately - and it blew my mind.
- I made these dog treats last week and they smelled amazing. We gave them to three of our puppy friends and they all loved them! Super easy to make, too.
- 31bits is an inspiring jewelry shop that empowers women to rise above poverty, and they just came out with their spring line. I'd want to wear this bracelet with every outfit!
- Jennie Allen's latest book came out this week! It's called Restless and uses the story of Joseph to explain how our gifts, suffering, story and relationship fit into the greater story of God. I put it on my iPad and plan on starting it tomorrow morning, with breakfast in bed... Also, the ebook version is only $3 until the 24th! You can't beat that deal. Go ahead and get it now; you can make a plan to read it on your summer vacation!
- American Idol hired a spiritual advisor for contestants this year. What an awesome idea!
Also, everything at J. Crew Factory is 50% off this weekend! In stores only, so grab your gals and treat yourself to something new for spring ;)
Image via That's Pretty Ace