Of course, I wouldn't leave out that "special someone"! Here are some ideas... (ladies, send this link to your dude!)
- Carved Wood iPhone Amplifier - Seriously, how cool. Works the same way a glass does, but way better looking. No battery/plug required!
- Historic Country or City Map - Earn extra points if it's somewhere meaningful to you. This one of London would be especially sweet to give to Chris, since we went there together back in 2010.
- BBQ Spice Set - He will feel like such a pro at the grill with a sweet spice set.
- Leather & Felt iPad or Mac Case - There's lots of cool cases out there to choose from now, but I especially love the leather detailing on this one. That "x" stitch is so good.
- Customized State Print - I'm a sucker for art that's man friendly, and this one comes with the option to change the background color, heart color, font, and city within the state. Would be a sweet gift to give with "the place we met", "where we got married", "where we're moving to soon", or "that place on the way to that other place where our car broke down but it was such a funny memory". Y'all have those right?
- Love T-Shirt - Sweet t-shirt, sweet cause. (Lots of great stuff on this site - especially if you're an All Sons & Daughters fan!)
- Drybar Gift Card - Give you gal the gift of gorgeous hair. She will gush.
- Caramels from The Caramel Jar - Soft, chewy, homemade goodness. You can't go wrong!
- Leather Tassel Key Chain - What a thoughtful gift, sir. You know how she always leaves her keys in the house? Or can't seem to find them in her purse in the morning, and you listen to her stand outside for ten minutes before she goes to work? (I don't know anyone who does that...) Now she'll always keep them with her, cause they've got that gorgeous leather tassel on them.
- Elle Earrings in White Pearl - Looking for something a little fancy for your girl? She will love you forever for giving her these. If she doesn't have them already... (Chris got me these for my birthday, and I've worn them nearly every day since!)
Image via That's Pretty Ace