We have such an exciting agenda for this weekend! Last night, we celebrated my sister's birthday with a wonderful dinner together, tonight I'm hosting a Ladies Night at my apartment, and tomorrow I'll be helping host a shower for a near and dear bride-to-be. Plus a bit of wall painting on Sunday. We finally decided on some pretty blues! What are you up to this weekend?
+ some links for your weekend:
- A pretty & modern Etsy shop.
- Indulgent soap for only $6! Would make a great little gift. Illume's whole spring line is gorgeous.
- MaeMae and her team are constantly inspiring me with their branding adventures. Love this most recent project they did for a floral company!
- SO MANY books I want to read! This summer I'm going to have to get after it. This one is next on my list (after Restless, of course)!
- Feeling very inspiring by how Matt took his tiny, old rental and made it not only homey, but also luxurious! Not entirely my style, but his minimalistic approach is lovely.
Image via That's Pretty Ace