But not very far... just down the street :) We actually love our location, but wanted to find a way to save a little bit on rent. It turns out that an apartment complex next to us was the perfect fit! The new place has the prettiest bay windows and looks out onto a little courtyard. Phoebe is going to love it, I'm certain :)
+ here are some links for your weekend:
- If you have the time, read this story of a father's story of how he used Disney to communicate with his autistic son. So beautiful and moving.
- Let your eyeballs get lost in some lettering by checking out Jill De Hann's portfolio. You've probably unknowingly pinned half of it! Happy to find her site this week.
- Sarah of A House in the Hills posted about all of her DIY cleaning products with step-by-step instructions to make them yourself. I've been searching for something like this for awhile!
- Stuffed peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Need I say more?
- PS, I'm so excited about this post from Tuesday! Taylor and I are planning a few workshops and we'd love to meet you! Let us know if you're interested :)
Image via That's Pretty Ace