Are you looking to start a blog? Need a little guidance with the one you have? Or perhaps just a re-centering, making sure you're staying true to your goals with your blog? I'd love to meet up with you and chat things out :) The blog world is a little hazy, and definitely a little crazy. I've done quite a bit of research over the past few years about the industry, and I have a heart for what stirs your soul!
So I'm offering blog mentoring! We would meet three times and it would be a one-on-one, Christian-based workshop just for you. If you live in the DFW area, we can meet at my apartment in person. If you live farther away, we can Skype! You'll get...
- 3 mentoring sessions – we'll talk about finding your passion and your voice, writing styles, post scheduling, branding, web hosting, marketing, working hard and playing hard, dealing with negativity, letting go of comparison... good stuff. Plan to set aside an hour for each session. We may go a little over or under time, but then you know how much to carve out in your day!
- 3 week email course consisting of 1 email a week – these emails will include challenging encouragement for you to work through your mission for your blog. Even if you already feel confident in your vision, it's good to reinforce that and fall in love with it over and over - and possibly see a side of it you haven't before!
- An actionable plan at the end of the month – that aligns with your vision and encourages you to do more of what you love.
I've loved the passion sweet Caroline Joy has for helping photographers, and this mentorship is definitely inspired by her mentoring concept. If you're a photographer, you should definitely look into it. I'm also inspired by her pricing! So, without further ado...
For this blogging mentorship, you simply pay what you want. This does not mean that I'm doing this for free, but I do deeply understand having a limited budget and big dreams. One-on-one mentoring like this involves the heart conversations you need to be having to get your vision off the ground – or to re-focus the vision of what you're already working on. I'm a firm believer in the power of community, and the early church described in Acts 4 - when a brother or sister is in need, someone with the skills necessary will rise up to meet that need and vis versa. It's my joy to serve you, and for us to give God glory through that! We are establishing a community of bloggers and creatives who support, celebrate, and care for each other. No competition :)
I do ask for a little grace in the scheduling process – I work full time, Monday through Friday, and am unavailable during those hours. This means there will be limited (only 2!) mentoring spots during each month. But just because they're limited doesn't mean you shouldn't email me and sign up! They'll be first-come, first-serve, and if there aren't spots left for the coming month, we can talk about putting you in the next one.
To sign up...
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Blog Mentoring"
- In your email, tell me your name, your blog's name (if applicable), and link to your blog (if applicable)
- Three areas of blogging you REALLY want to dig into with me (our conversations won't only be limited to these topics, but this helps me get a feel for where you're at!)
- Time slots that work for you outside of Monday-Friday 8-5 CST
I'm so excited to jump into this with you guys. This blog has been such a blessing to me, and I'm thrilled to get to spread the joy :) Looking forward to meeting you!
Images via That's Pretty Ace