We made it to Friday! This week has been crazy & good. We got back from a retreat on Sunday, worked Monday, Chris got his grades for the semester, I took Tuesday off to celebrate with him, Wednesday he left to visit family in San Antonio, and this evening, I'm helping with a gorgeous photo shoot! God. Is. Good. Also, I got my business cards in the mail a few weeks back and they are so stinking cute. I felt so professional handing one to the Anthropologie store manager when I asked to take Caroline's pictures there! If you're looking for great quality and a good price, order from moo! Hope you all have a fun weekend :)
+ some links for your weekend:
- Do you have big blog dreams? Sign up for a summer mentorship! I'd love to get to know you :)
- Cat facts.
- Love Nancy's thoughts on how she stays organized, mind, body, and soul.
- Even the clean-up crew at Disney World has artistic talent!
- Taza has been sharing her favorite NYC spots... perfect for your travel pin board!
- Where can you pet a rabbit? Find out here.
- Lastly, you could win a chance to go to Rwanda with some amazing women – hear some life stories, and let your heart be changed. Check out Style for Justice. What a cool opportunity via Noonday Collection!