Can you believe it's Memorial Day weekend?? Summer is officially here! I have one main plan in mind - to build the awesome set of adirondack chairs hubs got for our patio! And sit in them. And drink a little glass of wine. Hope you all get to have fun (& some well-deserved rest) this long weekend!
+ some extra links for your 3-day weekend:
- One of my besties, Carah Vallejo, did some modeling on 100 Layer Cake this week! This wedding blog is full of fun & unique ideas for your events, and Apryl Ann Photography and Beauty & the Blush brought their A-game to this hair DIY shoot.
- We're trying out a service this weekend called Plated - would you try it?
- This kid is living real life Parks & Rec. Do you think he'll build Ice Town?!
- A Sunny Afternoon make the most gorgeous home pieces by hand. I'm especially inspired by the colors in these napkins!
- Isn't this photographer's home office space so wonderful? It looks like such a peaceful place to work and meet new clients!
- I love seeing what people pack for trips (mostly because I'm a crazy person who LOVES packing). Sarah of A House in the Hills packs awesome healthy snacks!
- I'm keeping an eye out for a great, versatile pair of sandals to replace mine for when they give out (soon)... this pair looks classic and comfy, and this pair looks really fun! Any out there you'd recommend?
- There are plenty of spots if you're interested in signing up for a Rise Workshop!!! We're teaching calligraphy, the basics of Illustrator, pattern-making, creative business, stamp-making... it's going to be a lot of fun. You'll get to learn something fun and make new friends (and let's be real, eat awesome snacks). Taylor and I would love to meet you!
- Also, there's still another spot in the blog mentoring program for the month of June! Shoot me an email if you're interested :)
Image via That's Pretty Ace