Last weekend, a few friends and I ventured out to Terrell, TX to visit Ham Orchards. Fresh-picked peaches, peach ice cream, peach salsa, peach pulled pork... almost as sweet as the friends I spent the day with!
+ some links for your weekend:
- Love this Design*Sponge feature on Dana Tanamachi.
- Surprising things about parenting in London.
- Mmm... vanilla peach pops.
- Do you have trouble falling asleep? Chris and I have been using this for almost a year now, and it works so well for us. Chris puts it on the bottoms of his feet!
- Got my brother this for his 16th birthday, and realized it's probably the perfect gift for EVERY birthday. Giggles and grins, y'all.
- I've been adding more shots of my calligraphy work to my portfolio (and you can follow along on Instagram, also!) – if you're looking for some calligraphy for your upcoming wedding or event, let me know! I'd be happy to do something for you :) I can even make you something custom for your home! Shoot me an email or fill out this contact form.
Image via That's Pretty Ace