This week has flown by! I've had a lot of projects going on behind-the-scenes, and they've been incredibly fun. I also have some fun announcements for you next week, as TPA turns ONE!!! Can you believe it?
But tonight, we're celebrating... sweet hubs got another year older yesterday, so we're meeting up with friends for drinks and good times! Cheers!
+ here are some links for your weekend:
- The Bible in novel form... can't wait to see how this turns out.
- This week I wrapped up mentoring my new friend Kellee! Check her out if you're in the DFW area and need help planning an event. She's so fun, and such a dear to work with :)
- If you're a fan of the IF:Gathering, check out this video of Jennie's vision cast for next year's gathering. This woman. Her heart is so full of life, and I love her passion and honesty!
- 16 things stay-at-home cats do.
- These are the new running shoes I got on sale and posted to Instagram... loving them and their very supportive heel!
Image via That's Pretty Ace of C.S. Lewis's home in England