Happy Friday, friends! I'm off on a little road trip with my girls from college, and I'm so excited to see what's in store (lots of hugs and gut-busting laughs, I'm sure). What are you up to this weekend?
- Looking for a last-minute Mother's Day gift? This would be just perfect.
- A creative way to display special memories.
- A sweet (and very insightful) interview with Caroline Rector of Un-Fancy.
- On sharing a closet.
- This easy recipe is in our rotation, and it's always a show-stopper.
- PS... you can find That's Pretty Ace designs on ShopPaul! I created four of their current birth announcement designs, and this one is my personal favorite. Such a great site with a great mission, and I'm honored to be part of it!