This weekend is pretty big for us... Chris is graduating from law school! We're celebrating with a big party tonight full of family and friends, then he'll cross the stage tomorrow evening. I'm most likely going to be a weepy mess! Hope you all have lots of fun in store as well!
+ links for your weekend:
- I recently replaced my broken glasses I bought at Walmart in 2008 with this snazzy new pair. They're a little louder than what I usually go for, but I'm loving how they instantly complete an outfit.
- These derby day invitations are full of fun details.
- The finishing touch for any room.
- Looking to adopt a pup? This is an incredible option.
- Why has letterpress survived?
- And lastly... history!
Photo via Rifle Paper Co. for Tattly